My name is Mattias Fors and I’m working as a technical architect for a Swedish consultant firm named Advania. Mainly I’m working in the areas of Client Deployment and Management including Configuration Manager, Intune, Office 365, Azure, Windows Server and Client. I have been devoted to enterprise client infrastructure for many years now, mainly at larger Swedish customers. So I started this blog to share my ideas and things I encounter.
I am happy to help and if you would like to contact me, you will find information in the Contact me page.
Below is a list of some technologies I’m working with on a daily basis:
- Windows Server and Client Operating System
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Microsoft Cloud including Azure, Intune, Office 365
- Active Directory
- Performance and troubleshooting
- 2017-09 – current: Advania
- 2015-03 – 2017-08: ATEA Sweden AB
- 2011-08 – 2015-02: Premier Field Engineer at Microsoft
- 2006 – 2011-08: Enfo Zipper