With the release of the Jamf Pro integration in Microsoft Intune a lot of customers have talked to me regarding the integration, how it works and what we can except. In this post I will show you how to configure the Jamf integration with Microsoft Intune.
Before you start, this is the requirements to get started you to have already have the following in place and fully working
- Microsoft Intune Subscription (with access to the integration)
- Jamf PRO subscription version 10.1.0 or later, either on-premises or cloud version both works fine
- macOS computer with OS X 10.11 Yosemite or later
Connect Intune to Jamf PRO
The overall steps to connect Intune
e with Jamf PRO are
- Create an application in your Azure tenant
- Enable Jamf PRO integration in Intune
- Configure Jamf PRO
All the steps are demostrated in this video
In a few days I will show a bit more how the integration works.